|Title|| Digital Marketing Associate – SEO & SEM|
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
Looking for a self-motivated individual with 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Associate for SEO and SEM who will closely work with our Sales & Marketing Team and Director. The candidate is expected to drive Thence’s growth by developing and executing full-funnel digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and qualified leads.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Define, develop and optimize digital solutions to meet our goals and KPIs
- Develop a campaign strategy and direct optimization, including messaging, audience targeting, etc.
- Optimize campaigns, ads, landing pages, A/B tests, commerce flows when possible
- Keywords research to inform SEO and SEM, SEO audits, benchmark reporting and recommendations
- Execute campaigns on all paid media channels including Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Campaign reporting, insights and recommendations
- Monitor and track all campaign tactics by medium and source, including phone tracking analytics, and develop reports, insights and recommendations to populate campaign dashboards
- Manage vendors that execute our media strategy
- Actively monitor and leverage industry trends, best practices, and web performance analytics to recommend innovative, results-oriented digital projects and programs.
- Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copywriting, & landing page optimization
- Good analytical skills with an ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Conduct site audits, competitor analysis, and keyword research to better position Thence within our competitive markets
- Monitor rankings in Google SERPs using data from Google Analytics.
- Frugal and Growth hacking mindset and ability to set goals and developing a plan to achieve them
- Experience with SEO and associated tools know-how – Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahref and others
- Experience with digital advertising – SEM, SMM (PPC, CPA, CPC campaigns)
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, analytics and associated tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc)
- Experience with other marketing tools, framework and automations (A/B testing/Zapier automation, etc,.)
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience (ideally in UX, IT, Design/Communication)
- Relevant Certifications a big plus