We are looking for an enterprising professional craving to carve a career in sales and marketing by working directly with our Director and Head of Sales & Marketing. This is a high potential and high impact role with prospects for accelerated learning & growth.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. (I recommend PostPlanner and Buffer)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Basic SEO know – how
- Commendable writing, editing, reviewing skills for all communication, including necessary research (understand the subtleties for B2B content that appeal to various target audience)
- Eagerness to learn B2B content marketing and domain know-how to conceptualize engaging campaigns
- Diligence and ability to meet aggressive timelines while managing multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Fluent and effective in communication with a robust hold on language and grammar
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
- Ability to serve as enterprise copy and content trends expert
- 0-2 years of management experience
- Demonstrated passion for Sales & Marketing and a drive to succeed in a high paced environment
- Good grasp on language and excellent communication – written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Previous Sales/Marketing experience will be a plus
- Familiarity in working with Social Platforms and Tools/Content Writers/Digital Marketing/Community Building
- Understanding of IT/Design Industries
- Existing relationships/strong network in IT/Design Industries
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members