Looking for a self-motivated individual with 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Associate for SEO and SEM who will closely work with our Sales & Marketing Team and Director. The candidate is expected to drive Thence’s growth by developing and executing full-funnel digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and qualified leads.
- Define, develop and optimize digital solutions to meet our goals and KPIs
- Develop a campaign strategy and direct optimization, including messaging, audience targeting, etc.
- Optimize campaigns, ads, landing pages, A/B tests, commerce flows when possible
- Keywords research to inform SEO and SEM, SEO audits, benchmark reporting and recommendations
- Execute campaigns on all paid media channels including Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Campaign reporting, insights and recommendations
- Monitor and track all campaign tactics by medium and source, including phone tracking analytics, and develop reports, insights and recommendations to populate campaign dashboards
- Manage vendors that execute our media strategy
- Actively monitor and leverage industry trends, best practices, and web performance analytics to recommend innovative, results-oriented digital projects and programs.
- Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copywriting, & landing page optimization
- Good analytical skills with an ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Conduct site audits, competitor analysis, and keyword research to better position Thence within our competitive markets
- Monitor rankings in Google SERPs using data from Google Analytics.
- Frugal and Growth hacking mindset and ability to set goals and developing a plan to achieve them
- Experience with SEO and associated tools know-how – Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahref and others
- Experience with digital advertising – SEM, SMM (PPC, CPA, CPC campaigns)
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, analytics and associated tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc)
- Experience with other marketing tools, framework and automations (A/B testing/Zapier automation, etc,.)
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience (ideally in UX, IT, Design/Communication)
- Relevant Certifications a big plus
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members