|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. (I recommend PostPlanner and Buffer)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Basic SEO know – how
- Commendable writing, editing, reviewing skills for all communication, including necessary research (understand the subtleties for B2B content that appeal to various target audience)
- Eagerness to learn B2B content marketing and domain know-how to conceptualize engaging campaigns
- Diligence and ability to meet aggressive timelines while managing multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Fluent and effective in communication with a robust hold on language and grammar
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
- Ability to serve as enterprise copy and content trends expert