Thence is looking to hire a Product Manager who has strong data science background to help build products for our renowned clients.
Candidate should be a self-motivated individual having 5+ years of experience in delivering products, enjoys creative problem-solving, has a strong customer and user-centric mindset, and a willingness to apply their technical skills as needed to ensure successful outcomes.
- Lead the research, ideation, technical design/development and launch of innovative products
- Partner with UI/UX design, engineering, and sales to deliver the best product for our customers
- Glean insights about our users and sellers from qualitative and quantitative research which will inform future product decisions
- Work with the Delivery team to identify the optimal solutions to meet current and future strategic needs while keeping data vision roadmaps in mind
- Work closely with UI / UX teams and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders
- Drive growth and revenue using a data-driven approach
- Represent your team in communication with the product, engineering, and marketing leadership
- Coordinate with internal teams such as sales, software development, market research, and marketing to maintain product vision, strategy, and roadmap and ensure that features/functionalities match expectations of our users
- Develop and document user personas, user scenarios, user cases, detailed product requirements to help internal teams understand what we are doing in this space
- Define metrics, objects that are aligned to business goals and measure feature/release specific success. Track and analyze key product usage, adoption, and performance metrics to provide strategic recommendations
- Writing user stories, wireframing user interfaces and flows
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same. Helping testing teams in understanding requirements and identifying hard to find issues
- Continuous improvements of the product by adding new features or improving existing features with an overall goal of customer satisfaction, retention as well as new customer addition
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Deep understanding and passion for data, design, interfaces and user psychology
- Ability to grasp complex systems and work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Collaborative, team-oriented personality; able to navigate between business and technical audiences comfortably
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and emerging technology
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Good to have a degree in Data science or working experience with large volumes of data.
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members