Looking for a self-motivated individual with 2+ years of experience in sales for B2B Service businesses. The candidate is expected to drive Thence’ growth with the help of outbound activities with a focus on generating qualified leads.
- Generate qualified leads fitting customer persona and based on target set
- Meet B2B sales and revenue targets consistently quarter on quarter
- Understand sales strategy and its impact on organizational goals
- Understanding company’s value proposition, capabilities, offerings on an ongoing basis
- Research on prospects and companies and ensure subsequent reach-outs via LinkedIn/Calls/Emails
- Qualify incoming leads by understanding and mapping to our customer persona to ensure right fit
- Ensure effective lead nurturing by keeping record of developments, documenting conversations in the internal CRM system, and subsequent follow ups
- Demonstrate the companies offerings and capabilities in a crisp and convincing manner by creating
- Enable swift sales cycles by gathering requirements/creating proposals/follow ups for closure/on-boarding and delivery hand-off
- Work with sales leadership to effectively translate goals into actions
- Collaborate with Marketing team to drive sales campaigns
- Support cross functional leadership in handling escalations by client smoothly
- Support in preparing reports and share insights by subsequent analysis of sales performance
- 2-4 years experience (preferably B2B)
- Knowledge of working with CRMs
- Knowledge of working with Office Tools
- Critical thinking, negotiating, and stakeholder management
- Excellent Communication skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Agile and nimble – close things and move on mentality
- Complete ownership – will not pass the buck and ready to go beyond call of duty
- Get the job done attitude – ability to foresee possible road blocks and negotiate them to ensure win-win for all stakeholders involved
- Positive outlook
- Quick learner
- Diligent and Organized
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 2+ years of experience in B2B
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members