We’re looking for a Senior UI designer to create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the Thence User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both Thence and Clients . At Thence, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with UX Director, UX project managers, UX designers, developers and visual designers to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced UI designers who has solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/ UI design, and usability and Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be an integral part of the strategic thinking that drives the creative vision for single and/or cross platform, multi-device experiences
- Oversee and take ownership of the creative vision, interaction patterns, visual comps, prototyping, specs and style guides.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support as and where necessary.
- Create and maintain design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, user journeys, application flow diagrams, personas to ensure the UI consistency. with the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams.
- Be a designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of the organization.
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Present your work to clients at all levels and manage feedback effectively
- Ability to lead project and determine best practice approaches and lead the client through our process
- Work closely with a cross discipline team to brainstorm, ideate, and iterate as needed
- Be an integral part of our experience design team, continually helping to define innovative experience design solutions, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Guide and mentor a team of UI Designers.
- At least 4 years of professional work experience as a user interface preferably from a consulting or agency setting (end to end design solution)
- Strong knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android, Windows and Responsive web solution and of contemporary design and development methodologies (including: atomic design, live style guides, responsive design principles)
- A great understanding of research and designing best practices
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- Be a good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone and to in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant educational qualification is required.
- 4 plus years of experience in a UI design role
- Motion design and Interaction Design
- Illustration and icon design skills
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members