We are looking for seasoned UI/UX front end web developers with 2+ years experience who is passionate about building dynamic pixel perfect user interfaces and experiences that are engaging, functional and fun and who shares our vision to redefine experiences and join our elite team.
The candidate will be part of a collaborative team creating new UI business solution ideations and interactive visual concepts, as well producing UX requirements, visual designs, and production-ready high-fidelity web prototypes for various existing client projects
- Iterative creation of visual designs and web prototypes to support business concept development for the client
- Translation of business and UX requirements into high fidelity pixel-perfect visual designs, branding, and interactive prototypes, in support of on-going client software projects
- Solving complex business problems and communicate through wireframes and high fidelity mockups
- Facilitating sessions with end users to solicit feedback related to UI/UX mock-ups
- Designing and developing user interfaces for desktop, browser-based, and mobile applications
- Designing and publishing style sheets regarding UI/UX designs
- Applying human-centric principles to user interface design when possible
- Testing and support of production-ready web prototypes, for both requirements and production development iterations
- Support for usability testing software and data collection tools as needed
- Project estimation of visual design, web prototyping, and production development support
- Must have an expert knowledge of building cross-browser user interfaces, including IE6.
- Ability to rapidly iterate through prototypes
- Have existing knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOP’s) concept and rapid prototyping technologies
- Ability to create complex interaction using jQuery.
- Experience building custom UI widgets using jQuery
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends
- Expert knowledge of optimising client side performance, through CSS optimisation techniques and lazy loading
- Experience in coding for Section 508, accessibility standards
A good candidate will also be:
- Highly analytical and have a passion for simplicity
- Have an eye for detail
- Obsession for Pixel perfect design
- A team player who likes to collaborate and ask questions
- Ability to interface with customers, gather requirements and apply design best practices
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organisational skill.
- A self starter who likes to innovate
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- You love investigating stuff, reading and learning.
- Flexible and have a willingness to learn and try new approaches
- Positive and able to adapt quickly to change
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members