We’re looking for UI UX intern to create modern and great designs across all our web and mobile platforms. You will be an important member of the Thence User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both Thence and Clients. At Thence, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with UX Director, UX project managers, UX designers, developers, and visual designers to create engaging designs and experience that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be skilled UI designers who can quickly create wireframes and ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
- Create simple and seamless experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Collaborate with brilliant and passionate design, copywriting and product teams to take ideas from conception to release.
- Advocate for simplicity at every moment, constantly re-evaluate existing products and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience.
- Working in close collaboration with Design, Executive teams to see projects from concept through implementation and beyond.
- Constantly champion for the user, in every aspect of your work. People over pixels.
- Self-growth and educating other members of the team. Everyone has something to learn and something to share.
- Present your work to teammates and stakeholders to get buy-in on your ideas.
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable working in Prototyping tools
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live
- Brand identity and style guide design experience
- Consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant educational qualification is required.
- Motion design and Interaction Design
- Illustration and icon design skills
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members