We are looking for UX Lead/UX Manager with outstanding design, research and strategy skills who can help us to solution and create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms.
The UX Lead/UX Manager is responsible for advocating a strong UX – led design approach, setting and driving UX policy and delivery standards within Thence design team. You will need to be delivery focused, with excellent leadership and communication skills, without losing your keen eye for the smaller details. You will be providing mentorship and support to a team of UX designers across a full spectrum of experience levels.
This position works closely with UX Director, UX Project managers to cover all phases of the experience design process ranging from Discovery (industry, business and user research), Design, Development and Deployment.
- Lead the UX for client engagements and guide a project team of designers to create high-end, innovative UX solutions and experiences
- Be a leader within our experience design team, continually helping to refine and evolve our design process, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Mentor and manage UX designers and UX researchers; provide guidance and support as needed; assess performance on a regular basis
- Communicate UX design, Research insights, Data and Product strategy to a wide variety of people with varying levels of UX experience including both colleagues and external clients.
- Define and lead the creation of complex design solutions from user flows and concepts to detailed designs across multiple digital platforms (web, mobile, tablet and other connected devices)
- Evaluate client requirement and develop Information Architecture, application flow diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups, user journeys, personas to ensure the UI consistency. With the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms.
- Setting delivery expectations with UX team and the clients.
- Provide project estimates for UI Design time and effort.
- Focuses on improving creating reusable user experience assets that support UX core efforts.
- Expertise in experience design processes and methodologies
- Strong client-facing presentation skills to include: confident ability presenting to clients at all levels; ability to tell a compelling story and guide them through the design ideas and recommendations to provide an overall design solution.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Axure, Keynote, etc[R1]
- Deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design AND native applications)
- Strategic thinking with a solid understanding of research and design best practices
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated ability across the entire project process, ranging from user research, information architecture, design and usability testing. Please provide examples of your approach, activities undertaken and deliverables produced.
- Have good experience in evaluating client requirement, providing a road map and solutioning the same
- Work with UX Team to solution the end to end logic, create IA, Wireframe and set the delivery expectation with the team.
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelor/Masters from design schools
- 10 years professional work within the experience design field, preferably from a consulting or agency setting
- 3+ years performing at a Senior UX Designer level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members